Anna Started out at the age of 8 teaching herself to play on her father's old Guild guitar. By the time she grew into that guitar it was about time to graduate from Texas A&M University. During a summer internship in Wyoming, Anna drew inspiration from the landscape and cowboy-rich history which lead to a love of writing and performing. Once back at A&M to finish her degree, she began playing around the Bryan/College Station which opened the doors to traveling around Texas and playing shows.
After graduation and a couple different jobs, nothing really took like music. Anna moved to Nacogdoches and sold cars for a while, but decided it was time to put all her energy into the pursuit of music. Anna competed in and won the 2016 Top of The Pines Songwriter Contest and was also a contestant in the 2017 Texas Music Pickers Songwriter Competition. Early in 2017 Anna gave an interview with ETX Rocks based in Longview, Texas as well as KBTX in Bryan, Texas for the Free Music Friday segment. She has just finished recording an acoustic album and is now traveling with her songs.
Below you will find music samples, photos, and a list of a few venues she has played.
- Banita Creek Hall- Nacogdoches, Texas
- Love and War- Lindale and Plano, Texas
- LugNutz- Nacogdoches, Texas
- The Republic Icehouse- Tyler, Texas
- The Forge Bar and Grill- Ben Wheeler, Texas
- The Grand Stafford- Bryan, Texas
- Smitty K's- College Station, Texas
- The Tap- College Station, Texas
- Lakeside Icehouse- Bryan, Texas
- Old Post Office- Caldwell, Texas
- Circle M Crawfish- Big Sandy, Texas
- Junk Gypsy Store- Round Top, Texas
- Fitzgerald's Bar- San Antonio, Texas
- Specht's Store- San Antonio, Texas
- Neighbor's Kitchen & Yard- Bastrop, Texas
- Food Park Lounge Nights- Weatherford, Texas
- The Carousel Lounge- Austin, Texas
- Hochatown Saloon- Hochatown, Oklahoma